Tuesday 29 December 2015

Snowed Out

I started working on my newest build yesterday. It's a blanket box so my lovely pup doesn't keep stealing (and playing tug with) all my blankets. Here's where I got my inspiration for my blanket box. I am modifying it quite a bit. I am making it much larger and less rustic looking.



(Pepper - the blanket stealer)


I braved the cold while I cut the wood but it became too difficult once it started snowing.




Typically, I have paused building over the colder months but this year I've been trying to work out a way that I can build year round. My parents purchased me a large four season storage shelter for Christmas this year but I need to decide where I am going to put it.

Hopefully, I can get out tomorrow and start putting the side and top panels together.

No comments:

Post a Comment